- [Video Tutorial] Soft And Beautiful Crocheted Baby Blanket Made Using The Glover Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Daisy Granny Square Pincushion
- [Free Pattern] The Small But Mighty Dragon Is So Amazing!
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
What a beauty! ASE’s Americana Pillow by Anita Elmore is an easy project and also a great and inexpensive way to refresh your living room or bedroom by updating your pillows. The finished size of this pillow is just over 7″x11″. This project can be a great gift for so many occasions and to so many people, truly is the kind of gift everyone loves and is flattered to receive.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…