- [Free Pattern] It’s So Easy! This Lovely Granny Square Is A Simple And Fun Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Awesomely Easy And Quick Shawl You Need To Make
- [Free Pattern] I Love The Stitch Combos In This Really Pretty Crown Jewels Square
What a beauty! ASE’s Americana Pillow by Anita Elmore is an easy project and also a great and inexpensive way to refresh your living room or bedroom by updating your pillows. The finished size of this pillow is just over 7″x11″. This project can be a great gift for so many occasions and to so many people, truly is the kind of gift everyone loves and is flattered to receive.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…