- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Woven Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- How To Make a Smiling Pumpkins Pillow [Free Pattern]
- Most Adorable Unicorn Kawaii Cuddler
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
What a beauty! ASE’s Americana Pillow by Anita Elmore is an easy project and also a great and inexpensive way to refresh your living room or bedroom by updating your pillows. The finished size of this pillow is just over 7″x11″. This project can be a great gift for so many occasions and to so many people, truly is the kind of gift everyone loves and is flattered to receive.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…