- [Free Pattern] This Woven Cable Crochet Basket Is Fast And Easy To Make
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
- [Free Pattern] The Most Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- Lacy And Light Flower Scarf Crochet Pattern
- 21 Quick And Easy Baby Blankets To Crochet With Free Patterns
What an interesting looking pattern! It’s crochet, even though it looks like a knitted project! I Got the Blues Infinity Scarf by Pamela Rappaport is a gorgeous cowl with a magnificent design and a stunning choice of colors. This lovely project very intricate looking is a really fast and easy project that will make a great last minute gift.
1 skein of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable or long color striping yarn of choice in worsted.
size J/6mm hook
1 stitch marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pamela Rappaport
Thanks to Pamela Rappaport for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.