- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have A Blast Making This Really Cute Daisy Granny Square
- Splendid Crochet Daffodils And Narcissus Blanket Free Pattern
- Easy One Row Repeat Blanket With Beautifully Textured Border [Free Pattern]
- This Guide Highlights Some Of The Best Crochet Hooks And Helps You Find The Hooks That Are Best For You
- [Free Pattern] Heidi Hooded Scarf Is One Of The Comfiest Things You’ll Ever Wear
What an interesting looking pattern! It’s crochet, even though it looks like a knitted project! I Got the Blues Infinity Scarf by Pamela Rappaport is a gorgeous cowl with a magnificent design and a stunning choice of colors. This lovely project very intricate looking is a really fast and easy project that will make a great last minute gift.
1 skein of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable or long color striping yarn of choice in worsted.
size J/6mm hook
1 stitch marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pamela Rappaport
Thanks to Pamela Rappaport for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.