- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
- Beautiful Reversible Shawl Pattern Made Up Of Only One Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Woven Stitch
- Your Hand Knitted And Crochet Items Have Even More Personality When You Use These Labels
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Beautiful Baby Blanket
What an interesting looking pattern! It’s crochet, even though it looks like a knitted project! I Got the Blues Infinity Scarf by Pamela Rappaport is a gorgeous cowl with a magnificent design and a stunning choice of colors. This lovely project very intricate looking is a really fast and easy project that will make a great last minute gift.
1 skein of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable or long color striping yarn of choice in worsted.
size J/6mm hook
1 stitch marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pamela Rappaport
Thanks to Pamela Rappaport for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.