- [Free Pattern] Fully Fun, Silly, And Adorable Halloween Wreath Crochet Pattern
- Easy Honeycomb Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Are Stunning And Easy
- Free Matching Crochet Hat And Scarf Pattern
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Crochet Minion Hats Are Adorable!
What an interesting looking pattern! It’s crochet, even though it looks like a knitted project! I Got the Blues Infinity Scarf by Pamela Rappaport is a gorgeous cowl with a magnificent design and a stunning choice of colors. This lovely project very intricate looking is a really fast and easy project that will make a great last minute gift.
1 skein of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable or long color striping yarn of choice in worsted.
size J/6mm hook
1 stitch marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pamela Rappaport
Thanks to Pamela Rappaport for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.