- Gnome Crochet Christmas Towel Topper Perfect For Craft Shows
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Adorable Hula Baby For A Cute Prop!
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Is A Quick And Easy 12 Points Afghan To Make When You Watch TV
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Crochet Sweater Pattern For Beginners
Red Riding Hood & The Wolf is one of the most popular fairy tales all over the world. Children all over the world speak different languages, and yet, is there anyone on the planet Earth who doesn’t know who the Little Red Riding Hood is? What do you think?
This Adorable Girl’s Crochet Cape was made using the Red Riding Hood & The Wolf crochet pattern designed by Michele Wilcox. The cape pattern is really simple as it’s all worked in one piece, then folded in half and sewed up the back. The result is gorgeous!
Adorable Girl’s Crochet Cape
Thanks to Laura for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.