- Super Simple Crochet Cowl Free Pattern To Keep Ya Warm
- [Free Pattern] Stunning, Jaw-Dropping, Gorgeous Crochet Granny Square With A Hint Of Spring
- [Video Tutorial] Incredible Flower Of Life Pattern To Fall In Love With
- [Free Pattern] This Skull Shawl Looks Fantastic!
- Victorian Dream Lacy Granny Square Crochet Pattern
It’s delicate, it’s airy, it’s beautiful! This fabulous Ocean-Inspired Baby Blanket by Chandi Agee is a fantastic idea for gift or charity blankets. This pattern is free through Thursday, April 28th only! Easy to work but with a unique chained effect, this beautiful blanket is an intermediate pattern whose size can be easily adjust to make a lap throw or a larger blanket, as you desire.
This pattern is designed for use with 4 skeins of our Luster Merino Tencel Sport Weight yarn. 1 skein each of: Castaway, Cloud, Puffy Clouds and Vanilla. Choose any colorways you like, though!
You’ll need a size F (3.75 mm) hook. You’ll want to be comfortable with single and double crochets, as well as chaining and slip stitching.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Expression Fiber Arts
Thanks to Chandi Agee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.