- Magic Water Lily Mandala Crochet Pattern To Bring A Sense Of Peace And Harmony Into One’s Space
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Garden of Roses
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 4 Petals Crochet Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Orange Blossom Crochet Afghan Blanket Is Amazing!
It’s delicate, it’s airy, it’s beautiful! This fabulous Ocean-Inspired Baby Blanket by Chandi Agee is a fantastic idea for gift or charity blankets. This pattern is free through Thursday, April 28th only! Easy to work but with a unique chained effect, this beautiful blanket is an intermediate pattern whose size can be easily adjust to make a lap throw or a larger blanket, as you desire.
This pattern is designed for use with 4 skeins of our Luster Merino Tencel Sport Weight yarn. 1 skein each of: Castaway, Cloud, Puffy Clouds and Vanilla. Choose any colorways you like, though!
You’ll need a size F (3.75 mm) hook. You’ll want to be comfortable with single and double crochets, as well as chaining and slip stitching.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Expression Fiber Arts
Thanks to Chandi Agee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.