- [Free Pattern] This Absolute Beauty “Grannies And Ripples” Afghan Is One Of The Most Cleverly Worked Crocheted I’ve Seen
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch
- Fabulous Troll Crochet Hat Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Daisy Granny Square Pincushion
- How To Turn The Crochet African Flower Into A Square!
This granny square has a lovely design and is made in stunning color combinations! You can actually see the “Lily Pad” Square by Pasta and Patchwork in two color schemes and they both look amazing. There are certain special crochet stitches you’ll need to know to make these beautiful granny squares like Standing treble/double crochet or the Chainless starting treble /double crochet, but just in case you don’t know them, don’t worry! You get links to great tutorials to learn how to do them.
Lily Pad is a cute 12 cm x 12 cm (ca. 5″ by 5″) square that comes with both photos and written instructions and also there’s a diagram included.
Thanks to Eline P&P for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.