- [Free Pattern] Every Woman Needs Some Great Face Scrubbies
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple Striped Blanket Any Crocheter Can Do Without Looking At A Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- [Free Pattern] This Really Simple And Quick Afghan Pattern Is Unbelievable Beautiful
- Easy Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
Chevron is simple and looks amazing. This yellow and white Chevron Baby Blanket by Bellus Threads is made using 6 skeins of I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby. This fun and simple pattern is easy to customize and also is easy to make and a great gift for any baby or yourself.
Sample pictures are included after each row as a guide. I used different colors for each row to make them stand out more, but the pattern is written for 8 rows in each color. Feel free to change colors whenever you’d like for a unique look!
Thanks to Bellus Threads for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.