- Beautiful C2C Colorful Striped Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Dragonfly Jacket For The Coolest Baby You Know
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Brick Stitch
- [Paid Pattern]Widely Admired Amigurumi Bat Will Get You Lots Of Smiles
Chevron is simple and looks amazing. This yellow and white Chevron Baby Blanket by Bellus Threads is made using 6 skeins of I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby. This fun and simple pattern is easy to customize and also is easy to make and a great gift for any baby or yourself.
Sample pictures are included after each row as a guide. I used different colors for each row to make them stand out more, but the pattern is written for 8 rows in each color. Feel free to change colors whenever you’d like for a unique look!
Thanks to Bellus Threads for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.