- [Free Pattern] Make One Baby Blanket A Day With This Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Flame Square Is Perfect For A Blanket Sure To Wrap Anyone In Love!
- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Window Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
What a lovely cloth to crochet! It is so simple and yet so elegant! The Snapdragon Washcloth by Ivory Soap works up fast and is very pleasing to the eye! Take a break from your big projects and make this fun pattern for instant gratification! The texture is so beautiful, it can be used to create gorgeous baby blankets or hotpads.
Worsted weight cotton. F-needle.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little House in the Suburbs
Thanks to Ivory Soap for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.