- Warm Crochet Mittens With A Ribbed Double Cuff
- Tapestry Crochet Tulip Square To Bring Spring Fever Into Your Decor
- Lovely Heart Coaster Or Mini Doily To Crochet For That Special Someone You Love
- Easy And Fabulous Crochet French Market Bag Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Stitch
Hello Kitty! This is a fantastic pattern and one of the best crochet hat patterns I’ve seen for hello kitty. Amazingly, it’s free, too! Hello Kitty Hat by Elizabeth Pardue is an easy straightforward pattern. Adorable, cute and amusing.The face on the hat is really cute and it may challenge, a bit, your artistic abilities.
You can make several of these hats for Christmas gifts, the little girls and young ladies will really love them. You’re never too old for Hello Kitty! They are a huge success for anyone making or wearing them.
Thanks to Elizabeth Pardue for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.