- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
- [Paid Pattern] This Is The Easiest Baby Blanket In The World To Make (And Really Beautiful Too!)
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Snowman Lovey Crochet Pattern
- Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag With A Small Inside Pocket
- Gorgeous Flower Cushion Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Scrap Yarn
Hello Kitty! This is a fantastic pattern and one of the best crochet hat patterns I’ve seen for hello kitty. Amazingly, it’s free, too! Hello Kitty Hat by Elizabeth Pardue is an easy straightforward pattern. Adorable, cute and amusing.The face on the hat is really cute and it may challenge, a bit, your artistic abilities.
You can make several of these hats for Christmas gifts, the little girls and young ladies will really love them. You’re never too old for Hello Kitty! They are a huge success for anyone making or wearing them.
Thanks to Elizabeth Pardue for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.