- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- Jungle Buddies Baby Blanket Free Pattern To Make Your Baby’s Bedtime Fun
- [Free Pattern] These Hot Pads Are Crocheted In Rug Yarn For Thick, Heat-Proof Protection
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch
- Cute And Simple Coffee Themed Afghan Square
Hello Kitty! This is a fantastic pattern and one of the best crochet hat patterns I’ve seen for hello kitty. Amazingly, it’s free, too! Hello Kitty Hat by Elizabeth Pardue is an easy straightforward pattern. Adorable, cute and amusing.The face on the hat is really cute and it may challenge, a bit, your artistic abilities.
You can make several of these hats for Christmas gifts, the little girls and young ladies will really love them. You’re never too old for Hello Kitty! They are a huge success for anyone making or wearing them.
Thanks to Elizabeth Pardue for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.