- [Free Pattern] Feminine Elegant Blanket With A Stunning Mix Of Blocks And Colorways
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Simple And Lovely Crochet Headband Made Using The Tulip Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
- 20 Free Crochet Cup Cozy Patterns Perfect For A Quick And Easy DIY Christmas Gift!
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Crochet Scarf
There are many legends around the world about the origin of dragons and the dragon symbolism in Christianity and in the Chinese culture. The history of dragons has served as inspiration for many books, movies and play games. They are fantastic creatures.
Love this little guy! Dragons are magic creatures and even if this dragon is a crochetted one, still has the power of taking you into a dreamy, magic world in your mind. Fierce Little Dragon by Lucy Ravenscar is an incredibly well designed and well written pattern and this makes it perfect for even beginers. He is completely wonderful and looks great in any color. Child or adult, we all fall inlove with this little crochet amigurumi.
Approx 35g double knitting weight yarn, of whichever colour or colours you wish to use for your dragon.
Small amount of cream/beige yarn to sew claws.
1 pair 7.5 mm safety eyes or beads of a similar size for eyes (or you can embroider the eyes, so a small amount of yarn to do that).
Finished size: approximately 28cm/11” nose to tip of tail, 20cm/8” wingspan.
Please click the name of the pattern, to get to the pattern’s page.
Thanks to Lucy for article inspiration and featured image.
To watch the video tutorial on how to make this little guy, please go to the next page.