- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Beautiful Crochet Summer Dress
- Very Simple Star Baby Blanket That’s Perfect For A Newborn
- Simple Brush Crochet Technique To Make Amigurumi Fluffy ( Adorable Dog Amigurumi Free Pattern Included)
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Primrose Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
“Creating this Elephant Tissue Box was absolutely fun and I was so amazed how fast one can crochet this tissue box. The most amazing feature is that the tissues come out and are pulled out of the trunk. How fun is that?
Elephant Tissue Box Cover crochet pattern by Nicole Riley is for anyone who loves elephants or has kids. Which kid does not like elephants?
There is one stitch pattern some of you may have never tried or already know how to do which is the the I-Cord stitch. In case you have never tried it. You are in luck. It is very easy and I even added a crochet stitch tutorial as well as a video tutorial, both available on my site.”
Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover Free Crochet Pattern
You will need:
Caron simply soft in the color grey heather
2x12mm plastic eyes with closures
tissue box that has these dimensions: 5 x 4.5 x4.5 inches
Check out the original source for the Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.