- How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Magnetic Photo Frames For Refrigerator
- [Free Pattern] Nothing Says Spring Like This Beautiful Spring Flowers Scarf
The truth is: not everybody drinks or even likes coffee! Some people like tea, hot chocolate or a different hot beverage. This Warm And Toasty – Crochet Mug Cozies pattern by talented Chiwei works for those too. It’s a great pattern for Thanksgiving, for Christmas and for everyday for that matter.
This is a comfort pattern for whenever you want to hold a warm mug without worrying to burn your palms or drop the mug. What if you make a different crochet coffee cozy for every day of the week? Or maybe in colors to define your moods, kind of like: oh, I feel blue today? LOL. Just a thought….
The cozies are worked up in Sugar n’ Cream cotton yarn, and boy did I go a little hog wild when Michaels had a yarn sale. I got the personalized buttons from WearhouseIndustries, and altered the mug cozy pattern slightly in order to crochet the buttons directly into the piece instead of adding it at the end. (Source)
Thanks to Chiwei for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.