- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Crochet Hydrangea Flower Is Fascinating!
- 15 Gorgeous Free Crochet Mandala Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border: Grandmother’s Favorite
- 8″ Tapestry Rainbow Afghan Square With A Bright And Joyful Design
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Gecko Bookmark Will Make Your Day A Little Brighter
These cute bird slipper socks are so fun and so comfy for lounging! It is the perfect slippers you want to be wearing on lazy days when you want to look stylish and to feel great. These crochet Owl / Bird Slipper Socks (Adult) by Dove Crafts UK are so adorable that you won’t be able to wait to give them a try!
This slippers pattern is available in two options: one for double knit/light worsted weight yarn (4mm hook) and another for aran/worsted weight yarn (5mm hook).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dove Crafts UK
Thanks to Dove Crafts UK for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.