- [Free Pattern] Bring The Look Of Your Favorite Interiors Shop Into Your Living Room With This Ripple Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Clever Shell Tank
- Simple And Beautiful Men’s Plaid Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Really Fun To Make 6-Inch Square
Delicate and precious, this is such an adorable pattern! The Royal Crochet Baby Shawl by Spotlight Australia is the precious little shawl every baby needs and the perfect gift for a new born baby. The beautiful design with those little petals made using treble cluster stitches is sure to please any mom. This pattern is gorgeous!
You will need
4x 100gram balls of Bella Baby Baby Wonder
8x 50gram balls of Bella Baby Sugar
10x 50gram balls of Moda Vera Merino
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Spotlight Australia
Thanks to Spotlight Australia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.