- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Tawashi Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Men, Women, Boys & Girls Alike Can Rock These Mitts!
- Debbie Harford Shared Another view of the same afghan
- [Free Pattern] Just Throw It Over Your Shoulder And Get Scrubbing!
- [Free Pattern] This Sunrise Sunset Afghan Is One Of The Most Striking Patterns You’ll Ever Make
This White Shell Infant-Baby Outfit – Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern is adorable! One of the simplest crochet cardigans you’ll ever come across. This Aunt Jen’s Sweater by Sandi’s Angels can easily be made in almost no time, if you’re looking for a quick project or gift. You can easily add a beautiful matching baby blanket to this lovely crochet baby outfit if you wish. The cap pattern is included in the sweater pattern. The booties pattern is written here. (you’ll need to sign up to Ravelry to see the booties pattern!)
Thanks to Sandi’s Angels for this article inspiration and images.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.