- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Prince Protea Crochet Square May As Well Become Your New Favorite
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
- Adorable Amigurumi Bat Free Crochet Pattern
- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
- Wonderfully Soft Blue Baby Blanket Any Baby Will Love
This White Shell Infant-Baby Outfit – Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern is adorable! One of the simplest crochet cardigans you’ll ever come across. This Aunt Jen’s Sweater by Sandi’s Angels can easily be made in almost no time, if you’re looking for a quick project or gift. You can easily add a beautiful matching baby blanket to this lovely crochet baby outfit if you wish. The cap pattern is included in the sweater pattern. The booties pattern is written here. (you’ll need to sign up to Ravelry to see the booties pattern!)
Thanks to Sandi’s Angels for this article inspiration and images.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.