- This Motivational Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Gift Idea That Would Make Anyone Happy
- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make Your Own Pet Bed In Less Than 30 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Fabulous And Quick, Bellflower Infinity Scarf Is Absolutely Brilliant!
This White Shell Infant-Baby Outfit – Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern is adorable! One of the simplest crochet cardigans you’ll ever come across. This Aunt Jen’s Sweater by Sandi’s Angels can easily be made in almost no time, if you’re looking for a quick project or gift. You can easily add a beautiful matching baby blanket to this lovely crochet baby outfit if you wish. The cap pattern is included in the sweater pattern. The booties pattern is written here. (you’ll need to sign up to Ravelry to see the booties pattern!)
Thanks to Sandi’s Angels for this article inspiration and images.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.