- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- [Photo Tutorial] You Can Use This Great Idea For Lots Of Your Little Crochet Bits ( Best Stars Ever!)
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Square Will Make Your Heart Pound Every Second Of The Day
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Crochet Granny Square Stocking
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Return Of Autumn With These Wonderful Crochet Leaves
Everybody loves a good and original design! This pattern is clever, useful, and adorable! Designed to cover your baby’s arms, this baby cocoon will allow room for the baby to be swaddled in a receiving blanket. Extremely cute, 3 Button Baby Owl Cocoon & Hat by Rachael Whitton Stegmoyer can be easily made bigger or smaller, taller or shorter to fit your baby’s needs
Suggested yarn: Bernat Satin Solids/Caron Simply Soft Collection
Yarn weight: Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi)
Gauge: 4 stitches and 2 rows = 2.5 cm in dc in each stitch
Hook size: 5.0 mm (H)
Yardage: 200 – 250 yards (183 – 229 m)
Sizes available: 0-3 months
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Rachael Whitton Stegmoyer
Thanks to Rachael Whitton Stegmoyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.