- Spectacular Mosaic Scarf Free Crochet Pattern- So Easy!
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Creative Crochet Danish Heart Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Stitch Is So Easy You Can Do It In Your Sleep!
- Market Tote Bag Pattern- Perfect For All Of Your Grocery Shopping
These crochet stars and trees are perfect for garlands, snowflakes, doilies and even tablecloths. Crochet Star and Crochet Christmas Tree by Jane Green are two simple yet so beautiful patterns that are simple to make yet so perfect to use to add a festive air to any space. The patterns are really simple to make and suitable for beginners too.
Yarn: YarnArt Jeans, Sport / 5 ply 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 174 yards / 50 grams
Alize Cotton Gold, Sport / 5 ply, 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 360 yards / 100 grams
Crochet Hook: 3 mm
The video tutorials with the instructions for the Crochet Star and the Crochet Christmas Tree are on the next page.