- [Free Pattern] Petunia Is A Wee Little Fairy Only 10cm Tall
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Works Up Fast And Is Simple Enough For Beginners!
- Giant Squishy Heart Pillow Perfect For Romantic Evening Decorations
- [Video Tutorial] For The Absolute Beginner Of Crochet: Learn To Crochet Left Handed
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Daffodil Candy Holder Can Hold Any Small Treat With So Much Grace
These crochet stars and trees are perfect for garlands, snowflakes, doilies and even tablecloths. Crochet Star and Crochet Christmas Tree by Jane Green are two simple yet so beautiful patterns that are simple to make yet so perfect to use to add a festive air to any space. The patterns are really simple to make and suitable for beginners too.
Yarn: YarnArt Jeans, Sport / 5 ply 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 174 yards / 50 grams
Alize Cotton Gold, Sport / 5 ply, 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 360 yards / 100 grams
Crochet Hook: 3 mm
The video tutorials with the instructions for the Crochet Star and the Crochet Christmas Tree are on the next page.