- [Free Pattern] This Skull Shawl Looks Fantastic!
- 12 Crochet Christmas Ornaments to Make Your Christmas Fun
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Flower Squares Free Pattern To Make Any Space Extra Special
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
These crochet stars and trees are perfect for garlands, snowflakes, doilies and even tablecloths. Crochet Star and Crochet Christmas Tree by Jane Green are two simple yet so beautiful patterns that are simple to make yet so perfect to use to add a festive air to any space. The patterns are really simple to make and suitable for beginners too.
Yarn: YarnArt Jeans, Sport / 5 ply 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 174 yards / 50 grams
Alize Cotton Gold, Sport / 5 ply, 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 360 yards / 100 grams
Crochet Hook: 3 mm
The video tutorials with the instructions for the Crochet Star and the Crochet Christmas Tree are on the next page.