- [Free Pattern] These Daisies Are Very Pretty And Cheerful! Square Pattern Included Too!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Stunning Design: Water Lily Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Gorgeous Square With A Dancing Feeling
These crochet stars and trees are perfect for garlands, snowflakes, doilies and even tablecloths. Crochet Star and Crochet Christmas Tree by Jane Green are two simple yet so beautiful patterns that are simple to make yet so perfect to use to add a festive air to any space. The patterns are really simple to make and suitable for beginners too.
Yarn: YarnArt Jeans, Sport / 5 ply 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 174 yards / 50 grams
Alize Cotton Gold, Sport / 5 ply, 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 360 yards / 100 grams
Crochet Hook: 3 mm
The video tutorials with the instructions for the Crochet Star and the Crochet Christmas Tree are on the next page.