- [Free Pattern] Wiggly Hot Mat Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Spiral Seashell Granny Square Pattern For Lovely Beach Crochet Projects
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Star Stitch
- This Peacock Feathers Stitch Afghan Is A Stunner!
- Easy Blanket Sweater Pattern To Keep You Looking Hot When It’s Cool Out
These video tutorials, courtesy of Jane Green of Beautiful Crochet Stuff are easy to follow, with clear instructions. Using really simple crochet stitches, these patterns are easy for beginners too. Watch below, follow along and make a bunch of these cuties to add a special look to your Christmas Tree.
Crochet Christmas Tree
Yarn: YarnArt Jeans, Sport / 5 ply 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 174 yards / 50 grams
Alize Cotton Gold, Sport / 5 ply, 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 360 yards / 100 grams
Crochet Hook: 3 mm
Check out the original source for this technique with all the directions and even more tips at: Beautiful Crochet Stuff
Thanks to Jane Green for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.