- Adorable Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Softly Textured Crochet Afghan Is A Terrific Project For Beginners And Advanced Crocheters Alike
- [Free Pattern] This Single Crochet Blanket Is The Simplest Blanket Pattern Ever!
- Absolutely Amazing Floral Throw Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Footstools are very popular home decor items. They are decorative, kids love them and you can basically place them anywhere on the floor. This colorful little Striped Crochet Footstool pattern brought to you with Boodles by Avec. is quite easy to make and can be done in the colors to match your favorite couch or carpeting.
Suitable for : Intermediates
You Will Need
Yarn A = Brown Boodles
Yarn B = White Boodles
Yarn C = Light Pink Boodles
Yarn D = Green Boodles
Yarn E = Dark Pink Boodles
Three to four cuft Polystyrene Beads
Marker – a spare piece of Boodles will do
10 mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hobby Craft
Thanks to Boodles by Avec. for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.