- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minnie Mouse!
- How To Crochet 3D Flowers Multi Petals
- Very Easy And Beautiful Crochet Summer Headband
- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
- [Video Tutorial] Really Simple Single Crochet Baby Blanket
This is a great little pattern for a fancy dishcloth or washcloth or a square in a 6X6 afghan! The texture is gorgeous, I do love the look of it.This Diagonal Box Stitch Square 6×6 by Donna Mason-Svara looks like fun to put together and see all the geometric shapes it can make!
It should work for any number of rows which is the great thing about diagonally-worked squares like this; they can be made to pretty much any size. In the first half, you increase the number of shells in each row. In the second section, you decrease the number of shells in each row, at the same rate you increased. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.