- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
- [Free Patterns] Beautiful Crocheted Daisy Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
- Feminine And Gorgeous Crochet Beaded Bracelet
- [Free Patterns] The 10 Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares Ever
This is a stitch pattern that still looks great even if the scarf rolled or lost its blocking. And, do you know why? The Gridwork scarf by Janelle Martin is a stunning lace knit reversible scarf . Absolutely brilliant crochet stitch-same pattern on both sides ! The repetition of the arcs creates such a beautiful visual harmony to the pattern.
The skill level required for this pattern is intermediate. The finished size is 8” x 54” blocked.
Image source: Janelle Martin
Thanks to Janelle for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.