- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Make A Quick And Cozy Fleece Blanket With A Stunning Lace Edging
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate Spring With These Happy And Beautiful Crochet Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Stunning Tape Lace
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy V-Stitch Ripple Afghan Is Simply Beautiful
- Crochet Hooded Vest For Beginners Worked In One Piece
This is a stitch pattern that still looks great even if the scarf rolled or lost its blocking. And, do you know why? The Gridwork scarf by Janelle Martin is a stunning lace knit reversible scarf . Absolutely brilliant crochet stitch-same pattern on both sides ! The repetition of the arcs creates such a beautiful visual harmony to the pattern.
The skill level required for this pattern is intermediate. The finished size is 8” x 54” blocked.
Image source: Janelle Martin
Thanks to Janelle for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.