- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Spring Scarf Pattern
- Simple And Beautiful Men’s Plaid Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Slouch Makes The Perfect Unique And Creative Gift
- Wrap Up In Coziness With This Amazing Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf
- How To Broomstick Crochet A Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf
This is a stitch pattern that still looks great even if the scarf rolled or lost its blocking. And, do you know why? The Gridwork scarf by Janelle Martin is a stunning lace knit reversible scarf . Absolutely brilliant crochet stitch-same pattern on both sides ! The repetition of the arcs creates such a beautiful visual harmony to the pattern.
The skill level required for this pattern is intermediate. The finished size is 8” x 54” blocked.
Image source: Janelle Martin
Thanks to Janelle for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.