- Starbright Afghan Block Is An Adorable Square For Any Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Cell Phone Cozy is A Fun Little Project!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Striped Buds Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Clever Cat Neck Pillow Will Encourage Kids To Take A Little Catnap!
- Brilliant Two-Sided Scrubby Dishcloth Crochet Pattern To Make & Sell At A Craft Fair
This is a stitch pattern that still looks great even if the scarf rolled or lost its blocking. And, do you know why? The Gridwork scarf by Janelle Martin is a stunning lace knit reversible scarf . Absolutely brilliant crochet stitch-same pattern on both sides ! The repetition of the arcs creates such a beautiful visual harmony to the pattern.
The skill level required for this pattern is intermediate. The finished size is 8” x 54” blocked.
Image source: Janelle Martin
Thanks to Janelle for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.