- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Crocheted Sleeveless Top Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Little Angel Bookmark Makes A Great Gift For People Of All Ages
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Cupid Head Warmer
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
Your little one will feel comfortable with this adorable blanket and will get to learn the animals at the same time. So many little buddies on this little blanket! Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern by Maria’s Blue Crayon is a very easy pattern to follow. Made of beautiful granny squares, scattered with cute little woodland animals, this afghan pattern with a beautiful design is a must have in everyone’s home.
Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
That makes 63 squares total. The afghan will be 7 squares wide x 9 squares high, with each square measures roughly 7 inches. Using this pattern of squares, the afghan will be around the size of an average throw: 49″ x 63″ and that will not count the border if you choose to put one on.
Please feel free to make this afghan as big or as little as you’d like! Get creative! This is only a suggestion of the layout and how I will be making my own afghan. 🙂
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Maria’s Blue Crayon
Thanks to Maria for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.