- [Free Pattern] Feminine Elegant Blanket With A Stunning Mix Of Blocks And Colorways
- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
- [Free Pattern] This Stripe-y Crochet Blanket Is The Easiest Thing In The World!
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Hello Lucy Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
What an adorable Minion lovey crochet blanket! This pattern is addicting, extremely cute and fun to make. Got a little one in the house? This Free Minion Inspired Granny Square Security Blanket Pattern by Connie Hughes Designs is perfect for a 4 or 5 year old. Made in soft yarn, this lovely pattern will surely add comfort and fun to the little one’s nap.
Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
Red Heart Yarns Used in Pattern:YellowTurquoiseBlackBrownWhiteOther Materials Used in Pattern:Poly-Fiber Fill2 Sm. Black ButtonsNeedle & threadTapestry NeedleStitch Marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Connie’s Spot
Thanks to Connie Hughes Designs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.