- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Flowers Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Cute And Clever Way To Give A Gift Card
- [Free Pattern] Cute 6 Petal Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Baby Flapper-Girl Hat Is Simply Adorable!
- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
What an adorable Minion lovey crochet blanket! This pattern is addicting, extremely cute and fun to make. Got a little one in the house? This Free Minion Inspired Granny Square Security Blanket Pattern by Connie Hughes Designs is perfect for a 4 or 5 year old. Made in soft yarn, this lovely pattern will surely add comfort and fun to the little one’s nap.
Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
Red Heart Yarns Used in Pattern:YellowTurquoiseBlackBrownWhiteOther Materials Used in Pattern:Poly-Fiber Fill2 Sm. Black ButtonsNeedle & threadTapestry NeedleStitch Marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Connie’s Spot
Thanks to Connie Hughes Designs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.