- [Free Pattern] I’m Absolutely In Love With This Granny Stripe Blanket!
- Easy Blanket Sweater Pattern To Keep You Looking Hot When It’s Cool Out
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Loop Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Iris Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Cabbage Patch Beanie Is Just So Adorable And Funny!
What an adorable Minion lovey crochet blanket! This pattern is addicting, extremely cute and fun to make. Got a little one in the house? This Free Minion Inspired Granny Square Security Blanket Pattern by Connie Hughes Designs is perfect for a 4 or 5 year old. Made in soft yarn, this lovely pattern will surely add comfort and fun to the little one’s nap.
Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
Red Heart Yarns Used in Pattern:YellowTurquoiseBlackBrownWhiteOther Materials Used in Pattern:Poly-Fiber Fill2 Sm. Black ButtonsNeedle & threadTapestry NeedleStitch Marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Connie’s Spot
Thanks to Connie Hughes Designs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.