- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Circle Point Washcloth Is Simple, Sweet, Different, Unique!
- [NA] Gorgeous Traditional Baby Blanket Featuring Dragonflies
- This Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket Is Super Awesome! [Free Pattern]
- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
This baby blanket reminds me of wax honeycombs full of nectar and honey. Sweet and warm looking, and with a texture that stands up quite a bit, this Honey Sweet Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman is made using the Tunisian crochet honeycomb cable. This beautiful blanket is made all in one color although the shadow makes it look like it’s two colors. There is also video support for this lovely pattern for both Right-Handed and Left-Handed and you can find directions on how to access them on Kim’s website along with the written pattern.
Red Heart “With Love” 100% acrylic/7 oz/370 yds: 3 skeins Lilac
Tunisian Crochet Hook Suggested Size: L/11/8mm
Cable Stitch Holder
Yarn needle (for weaving ends)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetKim
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.