- Spectacular Easter Egg Free Crochet Pattern To Take Egg Decoration To A Whole New Level
- [Free Pattern] This Overlapping Hearts Bookmark Is Too Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Stuff Organized With Style With This Easy Crochet Basket With Leather Handles!
- [Free Pattern] The Most Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Cross Stitch On Crochet With This Adorably Simple Fox Design
What an interesting square with a great texture! It may not look like, but this beauty is an easy, quick 6 inches square. Antique Pearls Square by Priscilla Hewitt is a lovely pattern and the design is so clever done to make those bobbles or “pearls” to stick up on the right side of your work. This pattern is so much fun to do and anything but boring!
Caron Wintuk worsted weight yarn (color A – any color for
contrast; color B – fisherman)
Crochet hook size G or size needed for gauge
Gauge: first 3 rounds = about 3 1/2”
Finished size: 6”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Priscilla’s Crochet
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.