- [Free Pattern] Crochet Filigree Bowl
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Purple Popcorn Afghan!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
What an interesting square with a great texture! It may not look like, but this beauty is an easy, quick 6 inches square. Antique Pearls Square by Priscilla Hewitt is a lovely pattern and the design is so clever done to make those bobbles or “pearls” to stick up on the right side of your work. This pattern is so much fun to do and anything but boring!
Caron Wintuk worsted weight yarn (color A – any color for
contrast; color B – fisherman)
Crochet hook size G or size needed for gauge
Gauge: first 3 rounds = about 3 1/2”
Finished size: 6”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Priscilla’s Crochet
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.