- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
- [Free Pattern] Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop
- Fabulous Free Round Crochet Throw Pattern To Add Some Unique Texture To Any Room
Love this pattern so much! Veronica’s Rose by Melissa Green is just another gorgeous 12 inch square who is very easy and enjoyable to make. The rose is beautiful and simple…You’ll love to see how this puffy petal flower turns into a nice smooth flat square, just like blooming in your square.
It works up quite fast and is pretty straight-forward once you get past the ribbon round. I have to say that I do LOVE the ribbon round and the pretty leaves.
Image source: Dedri
Thanks to Melissa Green for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.