- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Elephant Edging ( Sooo Easy!)
- Amazingly Pretty Crochet Baby Blanket With Shell Rows [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Traditional Crochet Granny Square Scrapghan
- Give Your Look A Trendy Vibe With This Awesome Lotus Circular Vest
- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
With very little yarn and a small investment of time you can make a great little gift. These Bloom Coasters by Ana Contreras are quick and simple and they look really cute. Another stash buster project and such a great last minute gift! Depending on the yarn you use, this little crochet coaster can handle anything from small cup, glass and teacup to beer mug.
The main body of the coaster is made with fingering or DK cotton, and the final border with fine thread.
Written instructions and a graphic chart.
Thanks to Ana Contreras for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.