- [Free Pattern] This Faeries- Baby Afghan Makes Me Happy Just Looking At It
- [Free Pattern] Once Upon A Time There Were Two Little Ducks On A Baby Blanket…
- Best Yarn Storage Idea Ever! This Place Is Magical!
- [Video Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower May Become Your New Favorite Go-To Flower When You Need A Quick One
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Unique Christmas Tree Crochet Scarf Everyone Will Love
With very little yarn and a small investment of time you can make a great little gift. These Bloom Coasters by Ana Contreras are quick and simple and they look really cute. Another stash buster project and such a great last minute gift! Depending on the yarn you use, this little crochet coaster can handle anything from small cup, glass and teacup to beer mug.
The main body of the coaster is made with fingering or DK cotton, and the final border with fine thread.
Written instructions and a graphic chart.
Thanks to Ana Contreras for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.