- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- Crochet 3D Reversible Turkish Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Your Little One Will Enjoy The Summer In Style With This Beautiful Crochet Dress
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little Ones Shine This Season In This Pretty Skirt
- Super Cute Snowflake Potholders To Decorate The Kitchen In The Winter Season
With very little yarn and a small investment of time you can make a great little gift. These Bloom Coasters by Ana Contreras are quick and simple and they look really cute. Another stash buster project and such a great last minute gift! Depending on the yarn you use, this little crochet coaster can handle anything from small cup, glass and teacup to beer mug.
The main body of the coaster is made with fingering or DK cotton, and the final border with fine thread.
Written instructions and a graphic chart.
Thanks to Ana Contreras for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.