- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Leaves For The Fall Lovers
- [Free Pattern] Overly Adorable Square Crochet Motif To Brighten Your Day
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Vintage- Looking Square
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest Flower Purse You Will Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Versatile Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket
With very little yarn and a small investment of time you can make a great little gift. These Bloom Coasters by Ana Contreras are quick and simple and they look really cute. Another stash buster project and such a great last minute gift! Depending on the yarn you use, this little crochet coaster can handle anything from small cup, glass and teacup to beer mug.
The main body of the coaster is made with fingering or DK cotton, and the final border with fine thread.
Written instructions and a graphic chart.
Thanks to Ana Contreras for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.