- [Free Pattern] Cute Tapestry Crochet Cactus Granny Square
- [Paid Pattern] Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
- How To Crochet A Butterfly Step By Step
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sedge Stitch Crochet Pattern (The Blanket Stitch)
- This Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket Is Super Awesome! [Free Pattern]
With very little yarn and a small investment of time you can make a great little gift. These Bloom Coasters by Ana Contreras are quick and simple and they look really cute. Another stash buster project and such a great last minute gift! Depending on the yarn you use, this little crochet coaster can handle anything from small cup, glass and teacup to beer mug.
The main body of the coaster is made with fingering or DK cotton, and the final border with fine thread.
Written instructions and a graphic chart.
Thanks to Ana Contreras for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.