- Super Easy Crochet Bubble Pop Stitches Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Little Christmas Trees Stitch
- Fabulous And Free Crochet Fan Doily Pattern
With very little yarn and a small investment of time you can make a great little gift. These Bloom Coasters by Ana Contreras are quick and simple and they look really cute. Another stash buster project and such a great last minute gift! Depending on the yarn you use, this little crochet coaster can handle anything from small cup, glass and teacup to beer mug.
The main body of the coaster is made with fingering or DK cotton, and the final border with fine thread.
Written instructions and a graphic chart.
Thanks to Ana Contreras for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.