- Unique Crochet Square With Universe Portal Design
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is A Cute And Great Bath Toy!
- [Free Pattern] Flower Crochet Coasters: Chrysanthemum
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Very Easy Crochet Flower Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [N/A Pattern] This Luxurious Afghan Is Easier Than You Think!
This awesome bag pattern is such a great way to use up any scraps you have! The Shabby Bag by Zelna Olivier is a beautiful small project bag pattern which can be easily altered to a bigger size. The pattern features a few lovely flowers which I personally find delightful, however if you’re not the flowers type of girl, you can easily replace them with a different design that inspires you.
BASE DIAMETER: 27cm
HEIGHT: 24 cm
This size is great for toting around smaller on-the-go projects like granny squares and scarves.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.