- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Bath Mat
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- Crochet Halloween Wreath Free Pattern You Would Absolutely Love!
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Stitch Flower Will Give A Little Extra Pop To Accessories, Home Decor And Even Gift Wrappings
This awesome bag pattern is such a great way to use up any scraps you have! The Shabby Bag by Zelna Olivier is a beautiful small project bag pattern which can be easily altered to a bigger size. The pattern features a few lovely flowers which I personally find delightful, however if you’re not the flowers type of girl, you can easily replace them with a different design that inspires you.
BASE DIAMETER: 27cm
HEIGHT: 24 cm
This size is great for toting around smaller on-the-go projects like granny squares and scarves.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.